Checkflo (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Checkflo website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
- Non-personal information: This type of information may include your session durations, the content you accessed on the Website, the frequency, and scope of your use of the Website and information about your computer and internet connection including the operating system you use and browser type.
- Personal Information: This type of information is information from which you can be personally identified. This information includes, without limitation, your name, email address, telephone number, company, job title, and the location of the computer through which you used the Website.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use the Personal Information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes as described below:
- We collect Personal Information to provide you with the Services you contracted to receive with respect to the you registered for. Such collection of information will enable us to provide you with technical and professional assistance, as shall be required by you.
- We collect Personal Information to improve and develop our services and understand feedback on Checkflo’ services.
- We collect Personal Information to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain compliancy with our internal policies and procedures.
- We may use your information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse and security incidents by; verifying and authenticating your identity and preventing unauthorized or illegal activity, enhancing the safety and security of our Website and Services, conducting security investigations and risk assessments and preventing or taking actions against activities that are, or maybe, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law.
- If you have used Checkflo’ Services in the past, we may match the data we collect with other data we had already collected. This enables us to understand your needs and interests, optimize the content we send you and make it more suitable and relevant to your needs
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how visitors make use of this Website. This aggregated tracking information may be used to help us improve and enhance the Website experience for all of our visitors. In addition, cookies are used for adjusting the Website to your personal preferences. Cookies contain information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on the Website, the location from which you accessed the Website, and more. If you would prefer not to have cookies stored on your computer, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your computer. There are a number of ways for you to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. Through your browser settings, you can accept or decline cookies that we place. However, by rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on this Website. To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
The Cookies We Use:
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies are used by us or third-party service providers to analyze how the Website is used and its performance. For example, these cookies track which pages are most frequently visited, and from which locations our visitors come from.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our partners may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason, you can use the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
- The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- The EDAA’s opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- You can request to change your Personal Information by emailing us.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Ready to get started?
No monthly fee; no credit card required.