Instructions on how to import checks from QuickBooks
Step 1: Access Expenses in QuickBooks Online
Log in to your QuickBooks Online account and click on the “Expenses” tab in the left menu.
Step 2: Filter Check Expenses
On the Expenses screen, click on the filter tab to display only check expenses, and then select a check expense.
Step 3: Set Checks to ” Print Later”
After selecting a check expense, complete the following steps:
- Choose the appropriate bank account for paying the check expense.
- Select the “Print Later” option under the check number on the right side.
- Click “Save and Close” in the bottom right corner.
Repeat this process for each check you want Checkflo to print and mail.
Step 4: Import Checks in Checkflo
Log in to your Checkflo account and click on the “Import Checks” option, either from the Dashboard or the Main Menu (QuickBooks > Import Checks).
Dashboard > Import Checks
Main Menu: QuickBooks > Import Checks
Step 5: Select Bank Account and Import
Choose the same bank account used for the check payments in Step 3 and click the “Import” button.
Step 6: Customize and Submit Checks
On the displayed screen, you can:
- Select all checks, then set starting check number.
- Choose the delivery method (Regular Mail or FedEx Priority Overnight).
- Click “Submit to Process” once you’re done.