Integration with QuickBooks
Import your QuickBooks Online checks with a single click! For a quick guide on how to integrate Checkflo with QuickBooks Online click on tutorial below
- Checkflo’s streamlined check fulfillment service is your one-stop source for all your check processing, printing and mailing needs. We can reduce your administrative costs and improve your operational efficiencies, all with less effort and paperwork.
- Checkflo offers accountant friendly reporting tools to manage, track and analyze your checks, deliveries, and a lot more through our Check Cloud software. Reports are available 24/7 by accessing our secure client portal.
- Checkflo can add your company’s logo and include promotional text as part of your check, turning ordinary check payments into marketing touch points!
- Postage Savings
- Available next day delivery
- Status updates on checks
- Includes advanced security features
- Can be set up with multiple bank accounts
How it works with QuickBooks
Installing the Checkflo App
In the Intuit app store click on “Get App Now” to authorize your QuickBooks account to integrate with the Checkflo app. You will be redirected to our website to complete the sign up process & to verify your bank account. After the bank verification, you can instantly print & send checks to your recipients.
Sending Checks from QuickBooks
You can create a Check transaction directly from QuickBooks & mark it as “Print Later” to alert our system to import those checks to get processed, printed & mailed. Use the “Import Checks” tab with the same method to send many Checks at once.
Checkflo offers the ultimate flexibility in being able to send out checks anytime, anywhere without the hassle associated with paper checks.
Our checks are printed on the most advanced & secure check paper on the market and are mailed out from our headquarters on the same business day. For payments that are rushed, we have the option of sending checks with FedEx that will arrive by noon the next day.
Checkflo syncs directly with QuickBooks, therefore you spend less time on double data entry when it’s time to reconcile your checking account and the books will always be accurate & up to date with the most recent expenses paid by check.
Let’s create your account
Signing up for Checkflo is fast, you can simply use your QuickBooks Account to sign up! Additionally there is no commitment or long-term contract needed.